Nikon AF-S 60mm f/2.8G ED Micro Lensa
The AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. Compact and versatile, this lens is perfect for close-up, copy and general photography with a 1:1 reproduction ratio for life-size macro photography and a 7.3? minimum focus distance. At just longer than a standard focal length, the lens is also useful for portraiture and short telephoto applications. When used on a DX-format DSLR, its 35mm focal length equivalence corresponds to a 90mm lens. The f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective for low-light imaging and provides shallow depth of field control.
Lensa Nikon AF-S 60mm f/2.8 ED Micro
- Fitur Utama Nikon AF-S 60mm f/2.8G ED Micro
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 32
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- One ED Glass and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.3?
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock