Nikon Z30 Overview
Compact, connected, and designed for creators, the Nikon Z30 is a purpose-built mirrorless camera optimized for vloggers and live streamers. Pairing Nikon’s noteworthy image quality, 4K video recording, and a large 20.9MP DX-format sensor with a specialized feature-set and design, the Z30 is designed to elevate your content and tag along on your everyday adventures.
4K Video Recording and Sensor Design
Video and Streaming
At the heart of the camera is a DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor, which benefits not only video production needs but also makes the Z30 a highly capable stills camera, too.
*UHD 4K recording up to 30p is supported for crisp, high-resolution video needs. Full HD 120p recording is available, too, for slow-motion playback.
*Continuous recording for up to 2 hours 15 minutes is possible for documenting events or any other situation that requires longer continuous takes.
*Live streaming is possible at up to Full HD 60p or 4K 30p, and the Z30 is compatible with a variety of web conferencing apps, meaning it can easily function as a high-quality webcam, too.
*For longer takes, streaming, and other instances where you need constant power, the Z30 can be powered via the USB Type-C port.
Camera Mirrorless Nikon Z30 kit 16-50mm
- Key Features
* 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
* UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
* Live Stream at 60p, In-Camera Time-Lapse
* Vlogging-Optimized Design
* Hybrid AF with Eye and Face Detection
* 3″ 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen LCD
* ISO 100-51200, Up to 11 fps Shooting
* Built-In Stereo Mic, Ext. Mic Compatible
* Tally Lamp and Dedicated Selfie Controls
* NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
1 in stock